Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Analogy of the Frig

You can tell a lot about a person by the contents of their frig.

A few of the things I have in my frig right now:
  • 1 1/2 mangoes (just to remind me of warm, sunny places)
  • 2 avocados (for guacamole and other such stuff)
  • 1 Asian pear and 1 red pear (have you ever seen a red pear before?! I hadn't so I decided I needed to try it)
  • Swiss cheese (how can you resist cheese that has holes?)
  • Great Harvest whole wheat bread (best stuff in the world)
  • Alfalfa Sprouts (green yummy hairy things)
  • Soy Milk (I know, it's weird...but it's good!)
  • Spinach tortillas (to make giant green wraps...delish!)
So...not your usual college student food. (Just for the record I have not eaten any Top Ramen since I came to college.)

I guess I just love eating healthy!

But that doesn't mean I won't eat some cheesecake when I get the chance!

No comments:

Serendipity

The Oxford English dictionary describes serendipity as "the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident. Also, the fact or an instance of such a discovery."