Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Somebody Better Step it Up

So far this week--

I used Spanish conjugations on my French quiz (ha. just in case you were wondering, it doesn't work)
I tried to interpret a poem in Humanities without reading it (curse you Keats...)
I have not done a single bit of reading for my Greek and Roman mythology class...and there's a whole lot of it (I missed the reading on Hades, too...does that mean I'm going there, academically speaking?)
I missed the whole point of the devotional because my mind was wandering the entire time (It was about Hawaii...and apparently leprosy...don't ask...)
And I was late to class this morning.
And it took me way too long to do my homework because I couldn't concentrate.
And I gave up on my reading for American humanities.

Somebody better step it up.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

hmmm...sounds like someone shouldn't have sold their parking pass for a date? hmmm???

lydiaruth said...

Angela, is this the Angela I know? Also, is there a guy involved, because that has been my problem of late, when I'm distracted.

Angela said...

unfortunately, no.

to both of you.

:o)

Heidi said...

"Isn't it Obvious Daddy? Ariel's in Love!" -Little Mermaid

Sorry, I wasn't going to comment, and I even saw your response above, but I couldn't resist a classic movie quote!

Serendipity

The Oxford English dictionary describes serendipity as "the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident. Also, the fact or an instance of such a discovery."