Friday, October 23, 2009

Un Bienfait Caché

So once again, I am sick. In Paris.
I think Heavenly Father is trying to tell me something.

Is it to be grateful for my health?
Yes.

Is it to take care of myself better?
Yes.

Is it to remind me to have compassion for others when they are sick?
Yes.

Is it so I will appreciate those days when I can do whatever I want instead of stay home in bed?
Yes.

Is it so I would take some time today to read the scriptures and email some of the wonderful people in my life?
Yes.

Is it so I could take some time today to really figure out what direction my life is taking and which ways it should be going?
Yes.

There are just way too many good things that have resulted from me being sick.

Un beinfait caché
A blessing in disguise.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

SO sorry you are sick, my friend. i'm loving your pics and adventures.

be safe!!

Serendipity

The Oxford English dictionary describes serendipity as "the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident. Also, the fact or an instance of such a discovery."