Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Rat Race Here

This is what I have been up to lately!

I started working as a secretary for a couple of wonderful attorneys in June. A few weeks later one of the receptionists at the office quit and so I took over the afternoon receptionist hours in addition to secretary work. I answer phones for 11 attorneys and their secretaries.

I am so, so thankful to have a good job this summer to help pay for school. I am completely enjoying getting to know the attorneys and they are quickly becoming some of my favorite people. I know they are attorneys, but I try to forgive them for that ;o)

No comments:

Serendipity

The Oxford English dictionary describes serendipity as "the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident. Also, the fact or an instance of such a discovery."