Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Vote

People ask if I voted.
Of course I voted.

I voted for Mickie Mouse as president, Minnie Mouse as vice-president.
Because of this, there is no need for Washington D.C. Instead we will have two headquarters--one in Disneyworld in Florida and the other in Disneyland in California.

It may also surprise you that I voted for an increase in taxes. As we increase taxes, the price of Disneyland will go down as the government subsidizes the entrance fee. The food at Disneyland will also be available to all people instead of for the selective few who can afford to buy an extremely overpriced hamburger.

Happiness would abound. I'm not quite sure what abound means...but it definitely would. Music would play from the streets and all the world would become just like Main Street, U.S.A. Everyone would be happy and would sing "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E."

Seriously, people, you want Obama when you could have Mickie?!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love you! Hilarious!

Serendipity

The Oxford English dictionary describes serendipity as "the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident. Also, the fact or an instance of such a discovery."