Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stalkability

Isn't it interesting how easy it is to stalk people these days?

You want to find out how people are doing? Just look on Facebook. On Facebook you can find their blog. On their blog you can know what they are thinking about. You can learn all about a person without every having to talk to them.

And that person would never know. Freaky.

Probably someone is stalking me right now, reading this blog, without me ever knowing. You know who you are...

I once had a professor say "that which is closest is furthest away and that which is furthest away is closest."

So true.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

yeah, Angela, I stalk your blog. Sorry :) But hopefully I'm not toooo scary!

Angela said...

Lol...Heidi you are the least scariest stalker I could have :o)

Serendipity

The Oxford English dictionary describes serendipity as "the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident. Also, the fact or an instance of such a discovery."