Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Final Thoughts

Maybe this is a little preemptive, but I have some last words for my classes before I take my finals:

Humanities & Literary Theory: This class could have been subtitled "How to Become a Marxist at BYU" or "Freud: Everything You Didn't Want to Know about Yourself" or "Forget Agency, You are a Product of Your Surroundings."

Philosophy: Hegel, you and I are NOT friends. Nope, not one little bit. You can't use words and have your own secret little definition for them. Not fair.

Accounting: Norm, dear Norm, instructor of the software lessons, I spent more time with you than the guy I was dating this semester! I feel like although our relationship is ending it should end on a positive note. I'd like an A on the final please, for all the time I've invested in us.

Financial Management: I've never walked out of a class feeling like I knew nothing that was taught...until now. I'm not quite sure what happened.

Mission Prep: Brother Bott, you rocked my socks. I won't forget what you said after every class, "Don't sin anymore!"

New Testament: I think my blog just about died during this semester because of all the religious blogs I had to write.

FINALS
here
I
come.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Angela, I LOVE You!!! You're so awesome!

Serendipity

The Oxford English dictionary describes serendipity as "the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident. Also, the fact or an instance of such a discovery."